Thank you for showing interest in Connecticut Eye Surgery Center South. We are a leading outpatient surgical facility accredited by AAAHC, and we support safe, quality patient care by using a collaborative team approach between the patient, the patient’s family, physicians and staff. Our patient satisfaction rate is over 90%, exemplifying our commitment to customer service.
Why Schedule with Us?
- We are experts in ophthalmology with a highly-trained staff. Our center is also fully equipped and has an extensive inventory of IOLs.
- We understand how important efficiency is for you, which is why we offer a better turnaround time for your procedures. Our staff is focused on making sure you can do your cases in the least amount of time possible.
- We offer secured block time for our physicians. This allows you to schedule as many patients during your block time without being bumped from your schedule.
- Our office staff is 100% committed to ensuring that your entire experience with us is coordinated and effortless.
- We save your patients money on their copays. An average Medicare patient (without secondary insurance) can save over $140 on their copay by having surgery done in an ambulatory surgery center (ASC), rather than a hospital.
- ASCs also have a lower infection rate compared to hospitals.
When you join the team at Connecticut Eye Surgery Center South, you will also automatically become part of our marketing programs. You receive:
- Your own customized physician profile page on our center website
- Partnership with our national awareness programs, such as: YourSightMatters.com
- Ophthalmology patient education materials
At part of our commitment to patient outcomes, we offer our surgeons the opportunity to utilize state of the art equipment. We have made recent upgrades to our equipment, and are currently offering the following:
- Ellex YAG Laser
- Lumenis SLT Laser
- EndoOptics ECP Laser
- Two new Leica microscopes
- Alcon Infinity Phaco machines
- ValleyLab cautery unit for plastic cases
In addition, we offer a wide range of traditional and premium IOLs. We also stock devices for glaucoma surgery, including canaloplasty and iStents. If you have specific needs, please let us know.
Click here to request more information and learn about how you can become a part of our team.